Do you suffer from back pain, muscular spasm, shin splints, sciatica or any other problems?
Sports Massage Therapy aids recovery and prevention from injury by:
- Improving blood and lymph flow.
- Removing lactic acid which builds up during and after exercise.
- Stretching muscles to increase their length and flexibility.
- Releasing muscle tension and trigger points
- Breaking down scar tissue to improve function.
- Improving elasticity to give muscles their optimum length.
- Increasing range of movement of joints.
- Reducing pain caused by tense congested muscles.
- Repairing damaged ligaments and tendons.
Following an initial consultation our Sports Massage Therapists will ensure that each session is personally tailored to your needs.